Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Awana was crazy last night. All the kids must have had sugar for supper! They couldn't keep their hands to themselves, half of the had to go pee during the night. Sometimes I wonder how these kids manage in school, maybe I should be wondering how their teachers manage to get through the day with them. There's always next week.

I framed the crossstitch that I made. It looks nice. I put it on Hannah's shelf. The cross stitch is of an angel holding a baby. Its all in pinks and I used a brick red frame. If I ever get my computer back, I attach a picture. I'm waiting to get some quilt batting so I can finish off the little quilt I made. I think it came out ok, so far anyway.

Xavier,7, has been in rare form lately. I don't know how he gets through the school day without problems. I worry that he is bipolar. It is exhausting. The screaming, throwing things, wailing, arguing. Some days I just can't take it. I don't know what to do. I try to protect him and guide him, but then he just keeps on and on. Ugh.

Well I'm off to see how the water in the crawl space is coming.

No comments: